The TLA Network is gathering place, a healing ground, a place of greater vision and wider perspective that supports individuals and organizations in promoting all forms of the spoken, written and sung word as a tool for personaland community transformation. To learn about some of the folks that are within our membership, a great place to look is at the TLA Practitioners Map and our Member Pages listing.
The overall benefit of belonging to the TLA Network is the community you experience in being part of growing TLA and the power of words to transform, uplift, heal and celebrate — in the world. You also can more directly help us to develop right livelihood resources, networking opportunity and resources to help sustain TLA as a way to make a living and contribute to your community. Scroll down to join today!
Annual Membership Benefits
- Discounts on conferences and online courses
- Monthly e-newsletter email with information about TLA and the Netowork
- Promise of growth and involvement
- Institutional members: Listed on our website, a regular acknowledgement in our newsletter, and one voucher to cover either the full registration cost (minus room and board) of a conference or the enrollment fees for one online class.
- If you want to join via snail mail, please send a check to TLA Network, P.O. Box 442633, Lawrence, KS 66044.